Vape Battery Efest 18650 3000mah 35a 1pc Dubai,UAE
Want a constant boost to your day without worrying about Efest 18650 3000mah battery dying? Check out Efest’s newest “Purple Monster,” a premium sub-ohm battery for today’s latest Mod. Constructed with safe chemistry Li-MN and secure IMR cells, the vape battery is integrated with features that reduces flame and explosion. It is recommended to power it up with quality battery chargers so you can vape all day!
Vape Battery Efest 18650 3000mah Features:
- High Drain Lithium-Mn Battery
- IMR Technology
- Capacity: 3000 mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Continuous Discharge Current: 35A
Vape Battery Efest 18650 Includes:
- 1 Efest 18650 3000 mAh 35A Batteries
EFEST 18650 BATTERY (3000MAH)
Efest 18650 is a high performance battery with 3000mAh capacity, and 35A of discharging current. Efest batteries are designed specifically for vape devices, and allow for a long time of usage between charges. Efest batteries will allow you to achieve top-notch performance from your vape devices, and enjoy a long time of vaping between charges. This battery has 3.7 nominal voltage and is UL Certified also with RoHs, CE and MSDS. Designed specifically with multi–protection for battery cell to maximize safety. This battery is ideal for use with vape devices, laser pointers or any other 18650 li-ion battery operated device.
Staying Safe When You’re Vaping
Aiming to provide smokers with a significantly safer alternative to smoking cigarettes, Public Health England cites e-cigs to be up 95% less harmful than cigarettes. But like pretty much anything you buy, whether it’s a washing machine or car, products need an element of care and attention to keep them in their proper working order and ensuring that they are safe to use. From replacing coils to cleaning your e-cig accessories, your vaporizer is also one of those items that require your attention. One such element often overlooked is taking care of your battery.
While it might not be high on your agenda of things to do, looking after lithium-ion batteries is something that you should probably move to the top of that list. They might seem fairly innocuous, but if mistreated, lithium-ion batteries have the potential to explode and cause some severe damage in the process. By following a few simple rules, you’ll radically minimize the risk of any such misdemeanours happening to you.
- Always read your vaporisers instruction manual, as well as any instructions that come with any external batteries. Keep this safe so that you can refer to any information in the future.
- Always use you’re a charger that is specifically designed for your device.
- Make sure your batteries are inserted correctly and that your ‘+’s and ‘-‘ are correctly aligned.
- Never leave your battery charging unattended and stop charging as soon as the battery charge is complete.
- When charging your batteries, make sure you do it indoors and at room temperature – don’t let them get too hot!
- Never cover a charging battery.
- Dispose of used batteries responsibly and according to your local authority.
- If you’re transporting your batteries from place-to-place, make sure they are stored safely and within a non-conductive container.
د.إ30.00 – د.إ40.00